You guide me with Your counsel,
and afterward You will take me up in glory. (Psalm 73:24)
The time for our “Exodus” is rapidly approaching. November brings not only the centenary of the Balfour declaration but also, on the 29th, the 70th anniversary of the UN resolution to partition Palestine, which legitimized the establishment of the state of Israel in 1948.
It is now 100 years since the revolution that brought Russia into being a nuclear power. Russia is now in the position of dominating the Middle East, with many allies, including Iran, Syria, Lebanon, and Hezbollah.
In fact, 2017 has many signs of being the final year before the 7 year Tribulation begins:
* Biblical chronology: The creation of Adam around 3,983 BC. plus 6,000 years = 2018 (there is no “year zero” from B.C. to A.D.) The next 1,000 years is the Millennium, the Day of the Lord.
* The Grand Jubilee: 2017 is 50 years (a full jubilee cycle) from 1967 (conquest of Jerusalem), 100 years (two complete jubilee cycles) from 1917 (Balfour declaration), and 120 jubilee cycles since Adam.
* The Last Generation: 70 years from 1947 (the decree to reestablish Israel).
* Ben Samuel’s prophecy: 2017 is the year of Messiah.
* The Prophecy in the Psalms: Psalm 117 = 2017. Psalm 117 is the call to universal praise, is in the middle of the Bible, and is also the shortest book in the Bible.
* The Super-Signs: 1917 – A National Home for the Jewish People, Jerusalem freed from the Ottoman Empire, 1967 – The Jews return to Jerusalem, 2017 – Levitical Sacrifices and the rebuilding of a Third Temple begins.
* The Hallel prophetic countdown: (Psalms 113 – 118) showing the 7 year Tribulation beginning in 2018.
* The Great American Eclipses: starting in 2017 and ending in 2024, corresponding to the 7 Tribulation years.
* Current events: the Trump Arab-Israel “ultimate deal” peace plan, the rise of the Beast (Erdogan of Turkey), the rise of the False Prophet (Pope Francis), the revival of the Roman Empire (the Federal Union of European States), the Sanhedrin call for the Third Temple, and many more signs.
Should we worry? Jesus showed us what our destiny is, as the pattern for us:
He was manifested in the flesh,
vindicated in the Spirit,
seen by angels,
preached among the nations,
believed on in the world,
taken up in glory.
(1 Timothy 3:16)
The Greek word for “caught up” is “harpazō” and means “to seize, to carry off by force” or “to snatch away.” When Jesus was taken up in glory, He paved the way for our Rapture. The Apostles witnessed His ascension with their own eyes:
After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight. (Acts 1:9)
When the true believers that are still live are Raptured, they are literally taken up into the Throne Room of the Lord:
Come, let us return to the Lord.
For He has torn us,
and He will heal us;
He has wounded us,
and He will bind up our wounds.
He will revive us after two days,
and on the third day He will raise us up
so we can live in His presence.
Paul describes it like this:
For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the archangel’s voice, and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are still alive will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and so we will always be with the Lord. (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17)
The Lord will be coming for His people, like a groom coming for his bride. The Song of Solomon foreshadows the Rapture this way:
My love calls to me:
Arise, my darling.
Come away, my beautiful one.
(Song of Solomon 2:10)
On February 6, 1999 I was sitting on my bed praying and the Lord spoke to me in a loud voice. He said, “Tell them that I love them. Tell them that I care. Tell them that I am coming for them. Prepare, like someone who has been told they have just a short time to live. Heal, forgive, and perform those acts of charity that you have been putting off. Tell everyone that I am coming soon for My bride.”
At this point, He said, “What do you see?” I looked down at the pattern on the bed. It was a pattern of budding flowers.
He said, “Open yourself up to praise Me…receive My love…stretch yourself out to Me”. After that, He said: “My reward is with Me”.
Then I said: “Lord, give me a sign in the heavens or on the earth, so that they will know that this word is from You!” Then I saw a vision of an arm, up to the shoulder, with a gun in its hand. The gun fired two times. The arm was pointing downward. The Lord said: “There will be two shots fired that will be heard around the world. This is a sign, so they will believe that this word proceeded from My throne.”
After He left, I quickly wrote down what happened so that I would have a record of this message. I sent the message to many churches and ministries, but it was mostly ignored. I went on with my life.
In September of 2001, I saw the terrorist attack on the Twin Towers in New York City. I knew then that the Lord confirmed His word. The Lord is coming very soon!