Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good;
His faithful love endures forever.
And say: “Save us, God of our salvation;
gather us and rescue us from the nations
so that we may give thanks to Your holy name
and rejoice in Your praise.
May Yahweh, the God of Israel, be praised
from everlasting to everlasting.”
(1 Chronicles 16:34-36)
The year 2017 is winding up, and with it, the Lord’s plan for our 6,000 years of rule. This year is taking on significance like another great year – the year our Lord was born. Soon, He is returning for His bride, and that will be the end of the Church Age. After that day, the world will experience the 7 years of the Tribulation.
In fact, 2017 has many signs of being a “year zero” – the final year before the 7 year Tribulation begins:
* Biblical chronology: The creation of Adam around 3,983 BC. plus 6,000 years = 2017
* The Grand Jubilee: 2017 is 50 years (a full jubilee cycle) from 1967 (conquest of Jerusalem), 100 years (two complete jubilee cycles) from 1917 (Balfour declaration), and 120 jubilee cycles since Adam.
* The Last Generation: 70 years from 1947 (the decree to reestablish Israel).
* Ben Samuel’s prophecy: 2017 is the year of Messiah.
* The Prophecy in the Psalms: Psalm 117 = 2017. Psalm 117 is the call to universal praise, is in the middle of the Bible, and is also the shortest book in the Bible.
* The Super-Signs: 1917 – A National Home for the Jewish People, Jerusalem freed from the Ottoman Empire, 1967 – The Jews return to Jerusalem, 2017 – Levitical Sacrifices and the rebuilding of a Third Temple begins.
* The Hallel prophetic countdown: (Psalms 113 – 118) showing the 7 year Tribulation beginning in 2018.
* The Great American Eclipses: starting in 2017 and ending in 2024, corresponding to the 7 Tribulation years.
* Current events: the Sunni vs. Shia battle brewing now, that leads to the Ezekiel 38-39 invasion; the Trump Arab-Israel “ultimate deal” peace plan; the rise of the Beast (Erdogan of Turkey); the rise of the False Prophet (Pope Francis); the revival of the Roman Empire (the Federal Union of European States); the Sanhedrin call for the Third Temple; and many more signs.
This Thanksgiving could have a special significance for the Church. Our Thanksgiving takes on the properties of the Jewish Hanukkah. There are amazing similarities between the Pilgrims’ quest for religious freedom and what the Maccabees were fighting for.
The Hanukkah story is about Judah Maccabee, who led the Hebrews’ fight for freedom and military victory over the Greeks in the 2nd century B.C. Both Hanukkah and Thanksgiving have roots in the Jewish harvest festival of Tabernacles. They are both about freedom from tyranny.
Our ultimate freedom comes when the Lord rescues us by Rapture from this dying world – and into His New Jerusalem. For that, we can be truly thankful!
LORD, we thank You that You created the Heavens and the Earth with Your Spoken WORD, Your Son Jesus by Your side with Holy Spirit and You made it beautiful!!!
You set diamonds in a velvet backdrop with a lovely moon by night to light the evening sky and the wonderful Sun to rise in the morning at daybreak.
The birds rejoice and sing their praises to You Abba!!! The grasses and trees sway in the breath of Your Holy Spirit help to cool the land from the beautiful warm sun shine.
The lion roars Your praise and the gazelle leaps with joy as they celebrate LIFE.
We celebrate also and give thanks for the wonderful LOVE AND BLESSINGS You bestow upon us.
To we who were created in Your image and likeness, even as we are sinners You love Us. Thank YOU for everything!!!
Please consider seeing the beauty You created in us and forgive our sins. We hold the horns of the altar asking for our needs to be met and Thank You for answering in the name of Yeshua! Bless You LORD!