The Bible uses our relationship as the Church with Jesus Christ as His “body” and His “bride”. These are symbolic designations for something so wonderful and beyond our comprehension that we can’t fully understand it at this time. But, as a redeemed Christian, know that:
- You are forgiven of all sin (Ephesians 1:7)
- You are predestined, called, justified and glorified (Romans 8:30)
- You are being transformed into Christ-likeness (2 Corinthians 3:18)
- You are sealed by the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 1:13-14)
- You are holy (Hebrews 10:10)
- Your spirit is already seated with Christ in Heaven (Ephesians 2:6-10, Colossians 3:3)
LORD, we thank You that You created the Heavens and the Earth with Your Spoken WORD, Your Son Jesus by Your side with Holy Spirit and You made it beautiful!!!
You set diamonds in a velvet backdrop with a lovely moon by night to light the evening sky and the wonderful Sun to rise in the morning at daybreak.
The birds rejoice and sing their praises to You Abba!!! The grasses and trees sway in the breath of Your Holy Spirit help to cool the land from the beautiful warm sun shine.
The lion roars Your praise and the gazelle leaps with joy as they celebrate LIFE.
We celebrate also and give thanks for the wonderful LOVE AND BLESSINGS You bestow upon us.
To we who were created in Your image and likeness, even as we are sinners You love Us. Thank YOU for everything!!!
Please consider seeing the beauty You created in us and forgive our sins. We hold the horns of the altar asking for our needs to be met and Thank You for answering in the name of Yeshua! Bless You LORD!
- Thank you, Lord, for my salvation.
- Thank you for my health, my physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
- Thank you for being my shield and the hedge of protection all around me.
- Thank you for my family, friends, colleagues, neighbors, the Church, and for all the people in your world. You gave us all to each other, to love each other, and to love, obey, and worship you.
- Thank you for depositing your Holy Spirit in me, and for the gifts of the Spirit. Thank you for giving me wisdom and knowledge to serve you better. Thank you for giving me reverence and trust in you.
- Thank you for your provision, Lord. All that I need flows from your throne to me.
- Thank you for giving me a worthy purpose and direction for my life, and guiding me in my daily thoughts, words, and actions. Let my life be a “living sacrifice” to you.
- Thank you, Lord, you are good. Your gracious love to me endures forever!
Our messages have shown you that we can narrow down the Tribulation to the year 2018:
* Biblical chronology: The creation of Adam around 3,983 BC. plus 6,000 years = 2018 (there is no “year zero” from B.C. to A.D.) The next 1,000 years is the Millennium, the Day of the Lord.
As a saved Christian, it is your duty to reach out to as many as possible!
Rapture and End Times invite you to take part in our August 21: 40 Days for America prayer for the United States. We will focus our daily prayer on national repentance and revival, and on individual transformation, starting on the day of the Great American Eclipse.
Join us in praying for the unsaved in the U.S. – for a great harvest of souls. As “watchmen on the wall,” we believe that the time before the Rapture and the Tribulation is very short, and these 40 days are critical.
Because of our God’s merciful compassion,
the Dawn from on high will visit us
to shine on those who live in darkness
and the shadow of death,
to guide our feet into the way of peace. (Luke 1:78-79)