With the announcements of the End Times being openly proclaimed daily in our news headlines (the upcoming Global Reset, menacing military build-up, environmental disasters, etc) our need for effective prayer is much greater than ever before.
This prayer guide will help you get what you need – and live forever! Use this daily to experience His love, his provision, and his plan for your life.
We would like to share with you my personal journey with the Lord. This prayer guide is based upon four Christian principles:
- God loves you and offers a wonderful plan for your life.
- All of us sin and our sin has separated us from God.
- Jesus Christ is God’s only provision for our sin. Through him we can know and experience God’s love and plan for our life.
- We must individually accept Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
We believe that Jesus was born of a virgin, was God incarnated into human flesh by the Holy Spirit, was sinless, walked on this earth for 33 years, and died on a cross for our sins. We believe that he arose from the dead on the third day, and then ascended to sit in heaven at the right hand of God the Father, where he is today.
This guide is for Christians, and if you are not sure that you are, you can accept Christ into your life right now, by praying something like this:
“Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins. Please forgive my sins and give me the gift of eternal life. I ask you in to my life and heart to be my Lord and Savior.”
Praise and Worship
I praise and worship you, Father God, Jehovah, My Lord, Yahweh
You are Almighty God, Father of Lights, the Ancient of Days.
You have known me since the foundations of the World.
You know my thoughts, feelings and my heart’s desire.
Your promises, Abba Father, never fail. You never change.
You are the All Sufficient One and the Self Existent One.
You are the I AM! You are love! I praise and worship you, Heavenly Father!
I praise and worship you Jesus, the Son of God, Yeshu‘a Mashiach
You are my Savior, my Christ, my Shepherd, and the Lord of All.
You are my Faithful Intercessor before the Father.
You gave yourself willingly on the cross for my sins and
for those who will accept you as Lord and Savior.
You are the Anointed One, the Lord of Lords, and the King of Kings.
You are the I AM! You are love! I praise and worship you, Jesus my Savior!
I praise and worship you Holy Spirit, my Counselor and Guide, Ruach HaKodesh
You are the All Powerful Spirit of the Living God.
You are my teacher, opening the Word of God to me.
You are my Wisdom, directing me in every decision I ask.
You give me knowledge from beyond the Holy of Holies.
You are Mighty and train me in the Fear of the Lord.
You are the I AM! You are love! I praise and worship you, Holy Spirit my helper!
- Thank you, Lord, for my salvation.
- Thank you for my health, my physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
- Thank you for being my shield and the hedge of protection all around me.
- Thank you for my family, friends, colleagues, neighbors, the Church, and for all the people in your world. You gave us all to each other, to love each other, and to love, obey, and worship you.
- Thank you for depositing your Holy Spirit in me, and for the gifts of the Spirit. Thank you for giving me wisdom and knowledge to serve you better. Thank you for giving me reverence and trust in you.
- Thank you for your provision, Lord. All that I need flows from your throne to me.
- Thank you for giving me a worthy purpose and direction for my life, and guiding me in my daily thoughts, words, and actions. Let my life be a “living sacrifice” to you.
- Thank you, Lord, you are good. Your gracious love to me endures forever!
Lord, I bring my requests before your throne, and…
I ask you, Father, in Jesus’ name:
Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you. Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full. (John 16:23-24)
I ask, believing that I have received the answer to my request:
Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them. (Mark 11:24)
I ask for things that please you:
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. (1 John 5:14-15)
I ask while obeying your commands:
And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight. (1 John 3:22)
I ask that the Son may bring glory to the Father:
And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in My name, I will do it. (John 14:13-14)
I ask, while remaining in Jesus:
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. (John 15:7)
I ask, because you care for me:
Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you. (1 Peter 5:6-7)
I ask, because you will meet all my needs:
And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.(Philippians 4:19)
I ask, while confessing and repenting of my sin:
If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear. (Psalm 66:18)
I ask, while forgiving all others who have sinned against me:
And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. (Matthew 6:12)
I ask, while offering a sacrifice of praise:
Therefore by Him let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to His name. (Hebrews 13:15)
Pray this daily, and you will get what you need during these End Times – and you will live forever!